Uprooted extends its tremendous gratitude to the following organizations for providing the organization with seed funding to design its core programming and content including:
Professional Education and Training:
- Holding Hannah’s Hand: A Professional Training for Clergy, Mental Health Professionals and Lay Leaders
- Individual Consultations
Communal Awareness Building:
- Planting Roots: Building A Jewish Communal Conversation Around Fertility Journeys
- TRYmester: Jewish Fertility Journey Out Loud
Healing, Ritual and Peer Support:
- Fertility Journeys: A Jewish Fertility Healing Guide written by Uprooted’s Co-Founder Dalia Davis published by Mayyim Hayyim
- Mentoring: Traveler and Guide Program
Mayyim Hayyim Living Waters through the generosity of The Miriam Fund – Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Greater Boston
Jewish Community Centers
Jewish Theological Seminary: William Davidson Graduate School of Education
- Rabbi Nancy H. Wiener, D.Min., Director, Blaustein Center for Pastoral Counseling, annually invites Uprooted to teach a seminar to the 5th year cantorial and rabbinic students as they enter the field. The focus of the seminar is an FYI on basic terminology and understanding of fertility challenges, proactive tools for demonstrating fertility sensitivity in the synagogue and pastoral techniques for supporting those struggling.
Adath Jeshurun Congregation in Minnetonka, Minnesota (Conservative)
Temple Israel Boston (Reform)
Uprooted values the opportunities to raise awareness in the community through our professional trainings, performance pieces and speaking engagements.
ELI Talks – 2015 Naomi Less, The BirthRATE Program
URJ Biennial – 2017 Sex, Drugs and Prayers: Struggling along the Jewish Fertility Journey
NewCaJE – 2018 “Oh, You ONLY have One Child?!” Supporting Parents Struggling with Secondary Infertility
For information about partnership opportunities or bringing our programming to your community, please contact email@example.com.