Uprooted partners with local Jewish Federations to identify the needs in each community and the best design for the given community to provide ongoing training and support. This includes:
- strategic convenings to mobilize lay and professionals from the Federation community.
- creating task forces to establish new committees assessing the need and addressing the issue locally.
- identifying new methods for engaging young adults in Jewish life while on a fertility journeys.
- community-wide efforts such as community gardens to respond to grief and pregnancy loss.
- strengthening partnership across Jewish agencies to establish ongoing support.
- designing community-wide advocacy events around fertility awareness.